Compass Consulting Group recently positioned a Case Manager in the San Francisco Bay Area!
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world’s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
The Case Manager acts as a liaison between patients, providers, MDs, pharmacies, and insurance carriers to assure services are provided in the least restrictive, least costly manner. This position may require some travel and responsibilities within the role include:
- Providing customer focused reimbursement support to patients, pharmacists, physicians and internal sales force in a high volume contact center environment
- Educating, informing and assisting patients and providers to navigate through the reimbursement process for the assigned product
- Identifying barriers to reimbursement and continually recognizing and recommending program efficiencies
- Facilitating referrals to alternative coverage options and financial assistance programs for patients who are underinsured
- May conduct necessary benefits, coverage and payer research/investigations to ensure appropriate resources, compliance with policies, practices, and timelines
- Educating, informing and generally assisting patients and their families, as well as other related external or internal parties on how to navigate the appeals process
- Managing all steps, timing, and outcomes of the appeal process
- Following-up on all appeals to obtain, where possible, authorizations and ensure appropriate status
For more information on qualified candidates or job openings, please contact us at (925)884–3811 or Requests@CompassCGroup.com