Benefits Coordinator – (SF Bay Area)
Are you interested in helping patients understand benefits and insurance policies? Are you interested in working with insurance companies in the fast passed and ever-changing insurance and benefits arena? If you answered yes to either, or both, of these questions, please take a look at one of our currently open roles for a Benefits Coordinator. For additional information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investigates patient’s insurance benefits.
- Identifies network providers, provider restrictions, co-pays as needed.
- Documents activities appropriately in progress notes.
- Pursue product coverage for patients in accordance with the payor’s authorization requirements within the department’s established performance criteria.
- Create written communication to customers regarding reimbursement status.
- Maintains payor profiles by recording payor specific data promptly into the system.
- Proficient in all aspects of reimbursement (i.e. benefit investigation, payor reimbursement policies).
- Excellent investigational and analytical skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal format.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving and excellent customer service. Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience with Medicare Part B & Medicare Part D specifically listed on resume.
- Evidence of thorough knowledge of the public & private payer landscapes.
This position is currently accepting additional candidates!
Apply for the Benefits Coordinator opportunity at: http://jobs.compasscgroup.com/Reimbursement-Specialist-Jobs-in–/1656524#sthash.I40gwj4M.dpuf
Please take a moment to view and apply to our opportunities that are currently available! http://jobs.compasscgroup.com/
If you are interested in working in the Life Sciences and Bio-Tech or Pharmaceutical industry, please send your current resume to: email@example.com