Compass Recently Placed a Data Analyst I
Compass recently placed a Data Analyst I with a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world’s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Build excel-based models with internal and external data to inform scenario planning for clinical trials.
- Develop and deliver business relevant reports/analyses for use at all levels of the Early Clinical Development (ECD) department (e.g. leadership, support, project team).
- Collect and validate data from internal and external sources in support of management, developmental sciences and clinical operations study teams.
- Support analytic and technical innovation through framework and model development.
- Manage effective communication with various stakeholders, both written and verbal.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses, as needed, using internal and external data sets.
- Develop customized data visualizations.
- Support business initiatives with analytics and data driven insights as needed.
- Participate in data source investigation, application development and user acceptance testing.
- Report into ECD Predictive Analytics Manager.
- Develop / refine expertise in concepts, methods and supporting technology relevant to analytics.
For more information on qualified candidates or job openings please contact us at (925) 884 – 3811 or Requests@CompassCGroup.com