Compass Recently Placed a Trade Analyst
Company is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for the treatment of central nervous system diseases. The company has a diversified commercial product portfolio and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates for chronic diseases that include schizophrenia, depression, addiction and multiple sclerosis.
The position support the commercial group for Vivitrol and Aristada by providing analytical and operational support to the trade operations and brand team.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Collection and analysis of shipments, inventory and prescription files from specialty pharmacies and wholesalers on a weekly and monthly basis
- Supporting the trade operations and brand team by providing them insights regarding performance of customers related to their purchases, inventory levels, fill rates, time to fill and performance on various pilot programs
- Provide ongoing support to the trade team for EDI 867 and 852 data using Integrichain web portal and other tools. Work with sales performance analysts to track the differences in the IMS and EDI data to monitor the changing trends
- Ensuring accuracy of analytics and reporting through implementing quality control processes
- Answering trade and internal customer questions on EDI, SP and IMS DDD data reports and analyses
- Working in collaboration with Patient Access Services group and providing support from Trade perspective for HUB operations
- Communicating actionable insights and findings to all levels of commercial team
- Establishing rapport and working relationships with key business stakeholders
- Completing special projects and ad hoc analytic requests made by commercial management, including preparation and presentation of analyses
- Working closely with trade account managers to maintain relationships with specialty pharmacies and ensure accuracy of reported data.
For more information on qualified candidates or job openings please contact us at (925) 884 – 3811 or Requests@CompassCGroup.com