Compass recently placed a Senior Project Manager in San Francisco, CA.
This candidate will work in cross-functional teams responsible for executing our client’s clinical trials, as well as, Interactive Voice/Web Response Systems (IVRS) supplier and Project Managers to support the design, implementation, and maintenance of outsourced IVRS systems. The role provides technical and project management oversight to ensure that the system designed for the study adheres to the study’s protocol, industry regulations / best practices, and company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and facilitate system requirements gathering meetings with clinical study teams and IVRS design PM
- Design and oversee the development of study-specific IVRS technical documents
- Document issues and risks, and implement mitigation plans in partnership with study team and vendor PM
- Identify and track study-related technical issues to resolution
- Closely manage project-related timelines and associated activities
For more information on qualified candidates or job openings, please contact us at (925)884–3811 or Requests@CompassCGroup.com