Compass Consulting Group recently positioned an IT Business Analyst within the San Francisco Bay Area!
Our client is a world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. The IT Business Analyst will contribute to the larger organizations goal of targeting diseases that lack effective therapies and affect a relatively small number of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few if any, treatment options.
Role responsibilities include:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed artifacts (functional requirements, business requirements document, use cases, GUI and screen and Interface designs)
- Develop requirement specification according to standard templates
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into system design and implementation
- Collaborate and liaise with the business as well as technical teams and stakeholders
- Create training materials and documentation and train end users on the Customer Master related application
- Determine needed data elements description list as well as the source to target mappings
- Drive Functional and User acceptance testing deliverable
The candidate who recently secured this position owns the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, and subject matter experts. He or she also has a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements. Furthermore, the candidate has a solid understanding of application programming, database and system design, and applies strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in similar opportunities, please contact us at (925)884-3811 or Requests@CompassCGroup.com for more information.