Compass Consulting Group recently positioned a Senior Project Manager in the San Francisco Bay Area!
Our Candidate will work with cross-functional teams responsible for executing Client clinical trials, as well as, Interactive Voice/Web Response Systems (IVRS), suppliers, and Project Managers to support the design, implementation, and maintenance of outsourced IVRS systems. The role provides technical and project management oversight to ensure that the system designed for the study adheres to the study’s protocol, industry regulations / best practices, and Client policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Lead and facilitate system requirements
- Coordinate meetings with clinical study teams and IVRS design PM
- Design and oversee the development of study-specific IVRS technical documents
- Document issues, risks, and implement mitigation plans in partnership with study team and vendor PM
- Identify and track study-related technical issues to resolution
- Closely manage project-related timelines and associated activities
If you are interested in more information on qualified candidates or job opportunities, please contact us at (925)884–3811 or Requests@CompassCGroup.com!