Commercial Expansion Continues for a Bay Area Medical Technology Client!
Compass Consulting Group recently placed another Senior Product Manager at an innovative Medical Technology client within the Bay Area. This is the second of several full-time and contract based positions to be hired as part of their commercial expansion efforts. The Sr. PM will drive the “voice of the customer” into strategic initiatives while providing R&D with recommendations on new product roadmap and development priorities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Upstream and downstream product management activities such as product strategy and on-going product lifecycle.
- Leading the development and execution of product launch plans.
- Managing relationships with key opinion leaders, physician advisors, and customers.
- To serve as the product/market expert related to technology, product positioning and pricing, competitive information and product performance.
- Lead the communication and distribution of product-related updates and modifications to commercial organization and customers.
Adding to the growing number of roles filled within the Bay Area and Boston markets, this placement continues to fuel Compass Consulting Group’s expansion on a national level.
Compass Consulting Group provides workforce solutions to the medical device and life science industries across the United States. We partner with large multi-nationals and emerging start-ups with staffed resources within the Commercial and Scientific functions. The Compass leadership team has extensive industry experience and can help execute a customized talent strategy to meet your needs. Our flexible business model supports traditional consulting, staffing, and recruiting. Compass welcomes an opportunity to establish a partnership with organizations as they scale.
If you are interested in learning more about our broad array of services or are looking to expand your career, please contact us at (925)884-3811 or email us at Requests@CompassCGroup.com. You can also search for our current openings by clicking here.