Compass Consulting Group recently placed a Director of Clinical Contracts in a San Francisco Biotech frim!The contract leader’s objective is to ensure the building of the infrastructure, system, and processes of all clinical proposals and contracts. He/she will maintain metrics while establishing long-term partnerships with key vendors. This role includes and is not limited to oversight of end to end contract management, development of specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations and document management. This role also includes vendor management and oversight while contract services are outsourced. The contract leader’s role in the contract development process requires close collaboration with cross-functional teams, primarily liaising with clinical operations, project management, and finance.
- Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards, and cost targets.
- Manage vendor and site contracts for clinical studies.
- Partner closely with Clinical Finance on quarterly reviews.
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies that minimize potential losses and benefit the organization’s financial performance.
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
- Review contractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
Compass Consulting Group provides workforce solutions to the medical device and life science industries across the United States. We partner with large multi-nationals and emerging start-ups with staffed resources within the Commercial and Scientific functions. The Compass leadership team has extensive industry experience and can help execute a customized talent strategy to meet your needs. Our flexible business model supports traditional consulting, staffing, and recruiting. Compass welcomes an opportunity to establish a partnership with organizations as they scale.
If you are interested in learning more about our broad array of services or are looking to expand your career, please contact us at (925) 884-3811 or email us at Requests@CompassCGroup.com. You can also search for our current openings by clicking here.