Sr. Recruiter – Life Sciences
Biotech / Pharmaceutical Professional Staffing & Recruiting
Are you looking to work where you can significantly impact people’s lives? To push yourself both personally and professionally? Where you’re able to work with industry-leading Biotech / Pharmaceutical companies? Then look no further than this opportunity with Compass Consulting Group! Compass is a quickly-growing Life Sciences Recruiting and Consulting firm based in the Bay Area, with a team that is dedicated to teamwork, quality, passion, and trust.
We are currently looking for a Boston based individual who has conducted full cycle recruiting, who is self-motivated, a team-driven professional, who has tremendous desire to succeed and the capacity to build strong long-lasting relationships.
- A competitive base salary, commission structure, and bonuses.
- Eligible for benefits including medical, dental and vision care, and paid time off.
- Extensive on the job training to set you up for success.
- Work closely with our Boston based Business Development lead to manage accounts.
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools, resources and methods.
- Screen and interview candidates, identifying core strengths, skill-sets, and characteristics of desired job opportunity.
- Analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidates with client needs.
- Establish genuine rapport with candidates acting as their advocate – discussing client opportunities and scope of work, negotiating wages, terms, and conditions of an employment agreement.
- Develop and maintain industry network and talent pool, working directing with Sales Team to identify candidates for upcoming opportunities.
- Maintain effective and consistent correspondence with candidates (both passive and active).
- Develop best recruiting practices and providing accurate thorough documentation within our ATS (applicant tracking system) Bullhorn.
- Manage multiple complex assignments and priorities while delivering a high level of customer service.
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications:
- Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ Plus years recruiting experience in Life Science’s
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and ability to manage one’s time for successful completion of project deadlines.
- Competitive mindset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the drive for success, processing a strong desire to learn.
- Team oriented, and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
To apply, please email us your resume at Requests@CompassCGroup.com !