Compass Consulting Group recently placed a Senior Compensation Analyst in Pleasanton, CA! Our client develops, manufactures and supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services, tests, platforms, and technologies. The candidate will be responsible for supporting the administration, development, and implementation of our clients’ compensation programs. Below is a brief description of the role and it’s desired qualifications.
- Conducts market research and competitive analysis to assist with the assessment, development, and implementation of various compensation programs.
- Supports compensation projects from design through execution, including modeling, project planning, communicating and training.
- Partners with HR colleagues in the job evaluation process and oversees reviews of job descriptions, market pricing of jobs and internal leveling.
- Performs analysis of compensation, ad-hoc requests and/or projects.
- Supports HR system data review, audit and clean up.
- Develops communications and training materials to HR users as well as for business managers.
Desired Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Human Resources, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of Compensation and HRIS experience and/or equivalent experience in Human Resources.
- HRIS experience including such programs as Workday, SAP or other HR systems.
- Strong project management, organization and time management skills.
- Flexible, ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Detail oriented with strong data analysis experience.
- Knowledge of relevant U.S. laws and regulations related to compensation programs (e.g., FLSA, Equal Pay Act, Title VII, etc.).
If you are interested in learning more about our broad array of services or are looking to expand your career, please contact us at (925)884-3811 or email us at Requests@CompassCGroup.com. You can also search our current opportunities by clicking here.