Compass Consulting Group recently hired a Training and Development Manager in Thousand Oaks, CA! Our client is the worlds largest independent biotechnology firm and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.
This new hire will work with clients in the General and Accounting (G&A) functions under the direction of the Learning Professional team. This person will provide performance consultation, intake processing support, training, development, performance analysis, content review, and oversee the execution of training projects as needed.
This person would be responsible for multiple training projects and interfacing with multiple levels of management and project team members. The majority of projects will support some level of technology change or implementation. The selected candidate should have a solid understanding of IS acumen and business processes and have proven experience supporting performance analysis, training strategy and execution to support.
- Experience in designing, coordinating and executing multiple learning solutions.
- Experience in analyzing and preparing data for decision-making.
- Experience in training and staff development.
- Experience working within the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience overseeing eLearning development projects.
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work well in teams and collaborate.
- Ability to interface cross-functionally in a dynamic environment.
- Problem solving/decision making.
- Analytics and reporting.
- Solid understanding of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to create pages and sites in SharePoint.
- Experience in architecting and executing training curriculum.
- Vendor management and effective budget utilization.
If you are interested in learning more about our broad array of services or are looking to expand your career, please contact us at (925)884-3811 or email us at Requests@CompassCGroup.com. You can also search our current opportunities by clicking here.