Compass Consulting Group recently hired a Clinical Data Specialist! Our client is heavily focused on providing products that improve the quality of life for patients suffering from debilitating chronic pain and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The role will be responsible for data processing of US and OUS clinical study data, as well as providing support to data management in preparing and maintaining documentation.
- Processing of clinical study CRFs, including; scanning, indexing, and data entry into a clinical study database.
- Participate in data cleaning activities such as data query generation and query resolution.
- Perform user acceptance testing(UAT) of study databases.
- Development of clinical study data management quality documents and submission of documents to the document control system.
- Preparation and maintenance of data management study files.
- Assist in generating study progress and metrics reports.
Skills and Knowledge
- Analytics and reporting.
- Solid understanding of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience in biotech and/or the medical device industry is a plus.
- Detail oriented and organized individual.
- Experience with relational databases is preferred.
If you are interested in learning more about our broad array of services or are looking to develop your career, please contact us at (925)884-3811 or email us at Requests@CompassCGroup.com. You can also search our current open opportunities by clicking here.