Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department. Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives. Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities. Oversee the company’s marketing budget. Plan and implement promotional campaigns. Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity. Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications. Develop marketing strategy and lead commercialization of a new medical device from concept to final design lock.
Compass Consulting Experience:
- 4+ years with a large, multi-national medical device company.
- 3+ years with a privately held medical technology company that went through IPO.
- 2+ years working with life sciences clients for a corporate branding agency.
- Experience across therapeutic areas and demonstrated aptitude with learning new products and categories.
- The downstream leadership of key product launches.
- Development of strong partnerships with surgeon KOLs.
- Highly motivated and energetic with experience in developing, launching, and commercializing top-tier medical device brands.
- Management of external agencies including RFP process, onboarding, review, and ongoing maintenance.
- Launched corporate rebrand and messaging, targeting customers, investors, analysts, media, and employees.
- Initiated a company-first, research study on the emotional impact of surgical scars on US breast cancer surgery patients.
- Created company-first patient advocacy partnerships.
- Implemented company-wide digital marketing and lead generation platform.
- Managed brand strategies and messaging for corporate/product/patient.
- Developed commercial marketing and actionable lead generation programs to drive high-value sales leads.
- Created consumer targeted campaigns and raised awareness for an innovative surgical procedure.
If you would like more information about this candidate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org