Provide strategic insights and analytics for the Commercial department and across the company. This position will build and refine revenue forecast models, manage market research projects, and perform analyses to inform commercial operating plans, corporate strategic planning and key decision-making. Projects will influence the company’s direction across multiple functions, including but not limited to: global commercial operations, corporate strategy, business development, portfolio/life-cycle management, and investor relations & communications.
Compass Consultant Experience:
- 7+ years in the Biotechnology industry working within Oncology and Medical Diagnostics.
- 3+ years managing a team of associate analysts; responsible for individual development and performance management process.
- Product/market forecast models and support the global forecasting process.
- Develop commercial assessments and business cases to help drive analytics.
- Lead primary market research projects.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and provide regular updates of developments within therapeutic areas of interest.
- Work with colleagues to effectively incorporate business analytics into business strategy and marketing decisions.
- Member of core commercialization teams across several businesses.
- Multiple product launches in several therapeutic categories.
If you would like more information about this candidate, please contact us at email@example.com