International Project Manager Role – Pleasanton, CA
Compass is looking for an International Project Manager to join an industry leading team in Pleasanton, California. The company develops, manufactures and supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services, tests, platforms and technologies. With a broad portfolio of oncology, virology, microbiology and blood screening tests, the company works with researchers, physicians, patients, hospitals, laboratories and blood banks around the world.
- Participates as a member of the International Business Team Works in close partnership with the Life Cycle Team (LCT) via the International Business Leader (IBL), International Product Managers (IPM) and Medical and Scientific Affairs Collaborates with the team to create the marketing plan, marketing messaging and value proposition.
- Serves as the single point of contact (SPOC) for all Product Communications for the assigned Life Cycle Team (LCT) Manages the creation, development, and execution of all Product Communication materials (electronic and print) on-time, within budget and in alignment with business objectives.
- Ensures compliance with content review and approval processes.
- Maintains LCT team sites, intranet content, and provides content for the Internet Coordinates and provides overall management of events, trade shows, symposia, speaking engagements in support of LCT promotional activities, including event budget oversight and vendor and speaker contract management.
- Manages vendors to deliver quality product and manage costs to a defined budget.
- Ensure vendors are compliant with all processes and procedures including legal, procurement, and finance.
- Manages creation and distribution of affiliate facing newsletters.
- Collaborate with RMD Corporate Communications and Basel, as needed, to provide business department information on products, new product launches, regulatory approvals, press releases and other relevant announcements.
- Ensures the use of proper branding, copyright, and trademarks.
- 5+ years of business experience with a concentration in product.
- 5+ communications/marketing.
- Experience with new product launches.
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced PowerPoint skills and familiarity with MS SharePoint Medical Device, Diagnostic, or Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Proven project management and critical thinking skills.
- Detail oriented, able to prioritize and able to work under tight timelines.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be team oriented and able to work independently within a highly matrixed team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters preferred in either Communications/Public Relations, Business, or Science related discipline