Scientific Operations Support Specialist
– Thousand Oaks, CA
Compass is looking for a Scientific Operations Support Specialist who will be responsible for the operational aspects of the adjudication process for products within the Bone Therapeutic Area (TA), and will also provide support as needed for certain pharmacovigilance activities within the TA.
This candidate will be playing a dual role of scientist work and project management. For project management aspect of the role, they will be managing the day to day operations of the ONJ and AFF adjudication process.
Job responsibilities include:
• Provide ongoing support to sites, adjudicators, business partners, and vendors throughout the adjudication
• Database entry, including entering adjudication results in eARS database
• Generate outputs from database or tracker to support data analyses, periodic reports, ad hoc data requests
• Communicate adjudication results to stakeholders and ensure that data integrity is maintained and results disseminated to the appropriate audience
• Provide input to the continuous process improvement including database enhancements
• Collaborate with TA safety Staff to support maintenance of MOPs for the adjudication process
• Assist with routine PV activities and Inspection readiness activities as needed under supervision of TA Safety staff; activities may include support of safety scientist for signal assessment activities including data review and QC, submission of data requests, generation of CIOMs, and administrative activities including update of TMF.
Apply today! Contact us at Reqests@CompassCGroup.com