- Foundation Specialist provides customer focused reimbursement support to patients, distributors, physicians and internal sales force.
- Educates, informs, and assists patients and providers to navigate through the reimbursement process.
- Identifies barriers to reimbursement and continually identifies and recommends program efficiencies to the team to promote high quality of work.
- Identifies and facilitates referrals to alternative coverage options and financial assistance programs for patients who are under insured or require copy assistance.
- 3 years’ experience in Healthcare reimbursement.
- Proficient in all aspects of reimbursement (i.e. benefit investigation, payor reimbursement policies).
- Excellent investigation and analytical skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal format.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team structure and responsibly delegates next steps to appropriate team members.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving and excellent customer service.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Requires computers skills including MS Excel.
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
- Must have strong customer service skills.